Hello

Stop the Pigeon

Hi everyone,

Thanks for  adding me to the forum. I have been looking at the site for quite a while now but thought it was time to take a more active part (in my own very small and inexperienced way)

My name is Guy, 56 years young and I live in Hampshire, South England. 

I have been modelling kits for about 18 months now although I did do model railways for about 10 years. My main interest is World War 2 aircraft and armoured vehicles. I have recently moved from brush painting to airbrushing with varying results but am persevering!!

I have been retired from the Army for 12 years now after 27 years service. My father was in the RAF for 25 years so I guess that is where my particular interest in aircraft came from. 

I look forward to learning from you all, the finished kits I have seen are very impressive!

Greetings from Western Canada and welcome to the forum. I'm Chris, 64 and retired. I, too am mostly interested in WW2 aircraft with the occasional look at targets, or as they are better known as, armour.

Chris

Hello Stop... :post1: from Chicago USA. I salute your service and your Fathers as well. 

2 hours ago, Stop the Pigeon said:

I have recently moved from brush painting to airbrushing with varying results but am persevering!!

We’re all persevering to be better at our craft. Thats really all you can do isnt it. Im an aircraft builder mostly WW2 & Cold War with the occasional target as well. 

Dennis

• 2 months later...