As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sancho Panzer

Warhammer 40K Ultramarines Chapter Master 28mm

Hi All,

here's a WH40K Ultramarines Chapter Master that I finished a while back. He was part of a set of metal figures - I still haven't got around to any of the others as this one was my favourite. I painted him using GW/Citadel acrylics.

Ultramarines Chapter MasterUltramarines Chapter MasterUltramarines Chapter MasterUltramarines Chapter MasterUltramarines Chapter Master

Thanks for looking,

Andrew

6 hours ago, Sancho Panzer said:

Hi All,

here's a WH40K Ultramarines Chapter Master that I finished a while back. He was part of a set of metal figures - I still haven't got around to any of the others as this one was my favourite. I painted him using GW/Citadel acrylics.

Ultramarines Chapter MasterUltramarines Chapter MasterUltramarines Chapter MasterUltramarines Chapter MasterUltramarines Chapter Master

Thanks for looking,

Andrew

Exceptional work/painting on this figure,I bought a single figure of these guys,way back,I have seen them in the WarHammer magazine and yours is top notch,Cheers.

Hi Jim,

thanks for your kind comments; much appreciated. I hope to go back and paint the remainder of the set at some point, along with the rest of the 40K & Warhammer figure stash that I have!!

Cheers,

Andrew

On 3/1/2019 at 7:51 AM, Sancho Panzer said:

Hi Jim,

thanks for your kind comments; much appreciated. I hope to go back and paint the remainder of the set at some point, along with the rest of the 40K & Warhammer figure stash that I have!!

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks for your reply,I don't know much about Warhammer,but I do buy some that catch my eye,they are very expensive in this country,one can cost as much as a Warlord kit that may have 24 figures,I'm retired so I have to make my money stretch,I have seen some figures that look like yours in yellow they look cool.

Thanks Jim.

Hi Jim @Jim Wasley

I have never played Warhammer; my son used to play and that was what started me painting their figures. They do make nice figures, although I agree they are expensive. The Space Marines with yellow armour that you have seen are probably the ‘Imperial Fist’ figures. Here’s one that I painted a couple of years ago - the character is Captain Lysander.

Captain Lysander

28 minutes ago, Sancho Panzer said:

Hi Jim @Jim Wasley

I have never played Warhammer; my son used to play and that was what started me painting their figures. They do make nice figures, although I agree they are expensive. The Space Marines with yellow armour that you have seen are probably the ‘Imperial Fist’ figures. Here’s one that I painted a couple of years ago - the character is Captain Lysander.

Captain Lysander

Yes gaming I have no idea,have to girls when they were young they dragged me down the barbie aisles,I have 100's of AFV/aircraft,and figures I'm not game to count,Hope one day they give me a grandson(both are getting older and enjoying life to much,).Well I can always melt them down and make a coffin out of them,Models that is!! 😁,Cheers.