28mm Hanoverian (Napoleonic)

These are Black Powder WarLord figures,all plastic except the flag bearers,commander and drummer they are metal figures,these are of course German,but they joined up in the British army to fight the French,I liked the colour on these, one of the reasons I bought them,the bridge was a last minute thing,it was still drying as I took the pics,still a few things to paint on it,wanted it to look a bit like the box art.Cheers.

tn_eda1dc3c-5457-4721-b18d-825fddd480f2.tn_8081be24-4ea6-4853-b99f-7f538003a3b7.tn_6987779f-8e82-4305-8985-29e0ea1ba544.tn_f1d28958-229a-4606-b8f3-f3663f416f07.tn_848a3595-b731-4386-915d-e0a1ac94fea5.tn_0e04f660-20d3-48cf-9288-3f7cc1c3f1be.tn_ffe14fab-fa00-45a1-a36a-4570c7d6c7b2.tn_55fa2825-b9b5-47ea-ba0c-22c05b13552d.

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, Vince1159 said:

Lovely job again Jim and great use of the bridge....

Thanks Vince,with the bridge just a quick slap together,If I had the room would love to start adding my Napoleonics to a large Dio,have a few now and more kits to build,thanks for the comments.Cheers.

• Like 1

Lovely work as always Jim and great bridgework as well. At the time of Waterloo 'our' King George was also the ruler( Elector) of Hannover so they were natural allies. These are the first Warlord Hannoverians I've seen painted, I think the plastic bodies are the same as their British infantry but the metals, especially the officer are very very nice characterful figures.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

Lovely work as always Jim and great bridgework as well. At the time of Waterloo 'our' King George was also the ruler( Elector) of Hannover so they were natural allies. These are the first Warlord Hannoverians I've seen painted, I think the plastic bodies are the same as their British infantry but the metals, especially the officer are very very nice characterful figures.

Thanks Andy,yes you are right they are the same as the British,I have a box of Waterloo British Line Infantry WarLord and they just have different heads,this is the way with some of their kits,but they put in a pack of metals which make up for it,for me they are great value for the money,gives me the opportunity to build different soldiers at a low cost,I'm not out to build the entire Waterloo army,I did read somewhere the guys that started WarLord were a breakaway from WarHammer?

Cheers Jim.

10 hours ago, FredG said:

You bcan do a good mix with these and the Brit infantry Jim

InfanterieLigneBreme.png

LandwehrHanovre%255B1%255D.png

InfanterieLigneBreme(EM).png

InfanterieLigneCalenberg.png

InfanterieLigneCalenberg(EM).png

Super info Fred will sure use these,Thanks,The grey uniform with the question mark,should be easy to paint :whistle: