New User, Hello!

SneakySpriggs

Hello everyone,

My name is Will, i'm 25 years old and live in Norfolk, UK. I've been modelling for about 9 months now (bar the odd Airfix kit as a kid!), and really enjoy it. My family has a military histroy (most of them are or were in the RAF) and I work on an RAF Base (though i'm a civvie) and i'm a keen military history enthusiast.

I've actually been "stalking" this forum for most of the time i've been modelling, but never got around to posting, so thought I would start now!

Below are a few of my models i've made since I've started, in chronological order (Sherman first, Panzer IV most recent). I've already managed to accumulate a sizeable stash so lots to work on still! I really like both Armour and Aircraft, but still haven't managed an aircraft I actually like yet, though I hope to change that soon...

I am constantly impressed by the models I see on here, but also the kindneess and help I see everyone giving each other. I'd love to be a part of that, so, yeah. Hi!

Tamiya Sherman

Spoiler

5Jz1CPZ.jpg

heltNvc.jpg

Tamiya Challenger 1

Spoiler

f0uN8Im.jpg

AmIAowk.jpg

jKC5F2N.jpg

Meng Merkhava Mk IV

Spoiler

Btv1pbF.jpg

c6tkkhe.jpg

ZdKYLPG.jpg

Panzer IV J (Tamiya, Friul Tracks)

Spoiler

ZUQHLeJ.jpg

UJyoDI7.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome Will. I was also a long-time stalker before joining up. I do mainly aircraft and F1 cars. Would like to have a bash at a tank someday and I have an urge to build a U-boat after watching Das Boot recently!

Nice work with the armour models - you can really see a good progression there with each build in terms of the complexity of the finish and the techniques you have employed.

Mark.