FIAT G.55 Centauro 1/72 Super Model

Jovac

With this plane, I completed the planned series of Italian hunting planes. The model is old, but I liked to work. The images are a bit of a bad quality, because, whatever I do, the pictures are dark. So much of me. Enjoy.

FIAT-G-55-CENTAURO-Super-Model-3.jpg

FIAT-G-55-CENTAURO-Super-Model-5.jpg

FIAT-G-55-CENTAURO-Super-Model-7.jpg

FIAT-G-55-CENTAURO-Super-Model-8.jpg

FIAT-G-55-CENTAURO-Super-Model-9.jpg

FIAT-G-55-CENTAURO-Super-Model-13.jpg

FIAT-G-55-CENTAURO-Super-Model-17.jpg

FIAT-G-55-CENTAURO-Super-Model-19.jpg

• Like 34

• 3 years later...

Da ricordo noi in Italia ci sono articoli che dicono che il Supermodel è l'unico che deve subire modifiche (es. fusoliera più lunga/corta) …d'altronde anch'io ne ho 3 da fare e uno da rimaneggiare con la colorazione arlecchino (si vedono le pennellate).

Edited by Mass Mara
Error

You've done good job with this kit. And it's very refreshing to something else, than "mainstream" (without calling those names....🤣

Hope, somebody will do a "modern version" of all those Italian A/C. They DO deserve it!

Zig

31 minutes ago, zigster said:

You've done good job with this kit. And it's very refreshing to something else, than "mainstream" (without calling those names....🤣

Hope, somebody will do a "modern version" of all those Italian A/C. They DO deserve it!

Zig

Sorry there was a pro quo here, but the post is by Jovac ... As I remember in Italy there are articles that say that the Supermodel is the only one that must undergo changes (eg longer / shorter fuselage) ... on the other hand I too have 3 to do and one to rework with the harlequin coloring (you can see the brushstrokes).

On 02/04/2022 at 12:13, zigster said:

Well, I'd rather see Eduard going into Italian planes, but Pacific War is their business path.

Good luck, I'm not in.

zig

There was a Mc 202 from Eduard in 1/48 scale if l remember good…

Edited by Mass Mara
Errore