New US Trucks from ICM

RHWinter

Great to see any softskin's kitted in 1/35 especially WW1 subject's be nice to see some British makes kitted then again I'd love some

reasonably priced British WW2 truck's marketed too!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2019 at 7:37 PM, stevej60 said:

Great to see any softskin's kitted in 1/35 especially WW1 subject's be nice to see some British makes kitted then again I'd love some

Hi Steve l agree, some British lorries ( not trucks 😜) would be great to see. Especially at the prices ICM can put them out at. I am currently building the series 2 Liberty. Goes together perfectly as usual. 

Cheers

Andrew

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 7:37 PM, stevej60 said:

Hi Steve l agree, some British lorries ( not trucks 😜) would be great to see. Especially at the prices ICM can put them out at. I am currently building the series 2 Liberty. Goes together perfectly as usual. 

Cheers

Andrew

Hmm. It’s not that my post was so interesting that it needed to be posted twice. Any how, a heads up for people building the type 2 truck. The radiator seemed to arrive off the line in many forms, so feel free to search and choose. Also, if you are choosing the second livery option , be aware that the ‘number plate’ transfer is extremely fragile and falls apart very quickly. Cut out, and slide onto your prepped backing plate... if lucky, you’ll get it all or most of it to transfer.

cheers

Andrew