LukGraph Nieuport Ni.29 C-1

Duncan B

For anyone who hasn't noticed my post in the BlackMike Models Vendor's section about the arrival of LukGraph kits here's a little tease.

IMG_5252-L.jpg

https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/collections/lukgraph/products/lukgraph-32-13-1-32-nieuport-ni-29-c-1

Head down to the Vendor's Section here for more information on the LukGraph kits that have just arrived in stock with me.

Duncan B

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads-up, and it should interest WWI modellers, but perhaps also put this in the between the wars section? Because although there is a Windsock Datafile on the type, and it was designed and a handful of prototypes flown pre-Armistice, it didn't enter service until a fair bit post-war.

Paul.

• Like 1

There are some beautiful looking subjects there and the made kits look good on the web page.  I am a sucker for a colourful biplane and those interwar Americans are fitting that bill.  Very tempting.   

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 8:21 PM, Bear Paw said:

There are some beautiful looking subjects there and the made kits look good on the web page.  I am a sucker for a colourful biplane and those interwar Americans are fitting that bill.  Very tempting.   

1/32 isn't my scale at all but some of those yellow wings subjects are really tempting me too. The SBU would be my first pick but the USAAC Falcon  and the Polish floatplane are really tempting too.

Duncan B

• Like 1