28mm Napoleonic Figures.

I've seen this seen many times in books and on line,so I thought I would have a go,first up it is not Politically correct it's just me having fun,it's a mix of figures from Warlord and Perry,I have left some space in front of the black horse as I may add another figure on the run at a later date.Hope you find it enjoyable as I did,Cheers.

tn_fc19d9d8-2542-42fb-946b-a116f7329e5e.tn_0457ac8f-c631-4883-9e27-1482d7adb4f1.tn_b012fab8-4b7b-4245-9f38-29276412e7c6.tn_a879c4d9-084d-4e12-8cf7-c4134983225b.tn_935fa48f-f363-4efd-bc7f-3d9a2f8be2c1.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

Fantastic,that's about all i can say.....

Edit: Why is it non pc?....

Thanks Vince very glad you like,I think and I will proably get in trouble but I think the flag is wrong ?,it was the only paper one I had.I took most of my colours from the Perry Vignette.Cheers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jim Wasley said:

Thanks Vince very glad you like,I think and I will proably get in trouble but I think the flag is wrong ?,it was the only paper one I had.I took most of my colours from the Perry Vignette.Cheers.

I wouldn't worry about it Jim,between the Vikings/Romans running riot all over europe and England/ France/Spain (and a few others with each other as well) at war for a few hundred years i doubt anyone'll notice...

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jim Wasley said:

it was the only paper one I had.I took most of my colours from the Perry Vignette.

It's just dawned on me i need a couple of flags for mine,i just bought some single sprues of cavalry so i'll have to sort something out (nearly 7 months,who says i'm slow on the uptake!).....

Edited by Vince1159
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

It's just dawned on me i need a couple of flags for mine,i just bought some single sprues of cavalry so i'll have to sort something out (nearly 7 months,who says i'm slow on the uptake!).....

Your forgiven its probably the time zone factor? 😉.

• Haha 1