Sideshow Collectibles Death Dealer Customization

Steff84

The Orc head is almost done. I probably should have bought a smaller brush. The smalles I have is a 1 and with that, it was super annoying painting the eyes and the smaller teeth. But anyway, I'm pleased with the resault.

The next step is gonna be "fun". I have never used hair on a statue/model, so I'll have to freestyle this part and hope I wont screw up :D

spacer.png

Cheers, Stefan

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This will be the last update before finishing it. 

I finally found the time to do the hair (but not styled yet).

The head is now also secured to the hand. I used a screw and added axopie sculpt to secure it. I need to paint the bottom part of the orc head and add blood as well.

I'm not sure if I made a mistake with the blood on the ground. I used vallejo water effect and mixed fake artery blood into it. In real life, it looks very real, but I read afterwards, that vallejo water effect would never really dry when mixed too much color and stuff into it...And I had to use a lot. We'll see :D Worst case I will add expody. 

For finishing up, I'm gonna do the hairstyle. Not sure if I should use hair product or scenic glue. Probably will decide in the moment ^^ 

Sorry for the bad quality pics, I didn't have my main light at the time. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cheers, Stefan

• Like 8

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...