Greetings from Austria

Gemini 8

Hi all,

I am from Austria and building models almost my whole life - since I got to primary school in the late 80s. Of course I had some longer and shorter breaks, but I started again some years ago with new motivation and equipment (Airbrush). After some trouble and buying a "real" airbrush after 2 cheap ones I am finally happy with my choice. Don´t save at the wrong end.

I am still learning almost every day, but I was finally happy with my last results. Often when I was looking for help or motivation I stumbled over this great forum and I am happy to be a part of it now. Expecially the WIP section is very inspiring.

I think you will find me mostly in the Science Fiction or Aircraft corner, but in the far future I want to try some other things too.

Cheers

• Like 1

Gruss Gott und wilkommen nach Britmodeller , you join several friends from Austria already on Britmodeller!

My wife's family come from Carinthia, near Villach, and I know that Austria is a beautiful and friendly place. I hope you find Britmodeller eaqually beautiful and friendly.

37 minutes ago, Whofan said:

Gruss Gott und wilkommen nach Britmodeller , you join several friends from Austria already on Britmodeller!

My wife's family come from Carinthia, near Villach, and I know that Austria is a beautiful and friendly place. I hope you find Britmodeller eaqually beautiful and friendly.

Villach .. beautiful part of Austria , I worked 18 months in klagenfurt for Nokia Siemens networks. Didn’t want to leave, met so many friendly amazing people.

Welcome Gemini 8 to BM :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Dads203 said:

Villach .. beautiful part of Austria , I worked 18 months in klagenfurt for Nokia Siemens networks. Didn’t want to leave, met so many friendly amazing people.

It is, isnt it? And Klagenfurt is a lovely little town, too.

I must admit though we seem to spend more time In Spittal, just along from the Millstatt when we visit relatives now.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dads203 said:

Welcome Gemini 8 to BM :thumbsup:

I'm standing at a bus stop in Villach right now. It's a beautiful sunny day with great views of the snow-topped mountains.

• Like 1