Sotar 2020 problem tip pieces locked together

28ZComeback

Hi, the tip pieces of my Sotar 2020 are locked together. Due to the small size of the parts, I cannot grip the pieces with my fingers. I took the needle out and detached  the two locked tip parts from the main body, but finger turning is getting nowhere.    I use acrylic paints mostly and tried to soak the tip parts in Windex for a few hours with no luck. Can anyone suggest a solution?? Thank you.

Thanks toast. I think the problem is over-tightening with dried paint. By freezing it, I suppose the expansion and contraction loosens the dried material?  I will let you know how it turns out. Thank you again.

13 hours ago, 28ZComeback said:

Hi, the tip pieces of my Sotar 2020 are locked together. Due to the small size of the parts, I cannot grip the pieces with my fingers. I took the needle out and detached  the two locked tip parts from the main body, but finger turning is getting nowhere.    I use acrylic paints mostly and tried to soak the tip parts in Windex for a few hours with no luck. Can anyone suggest a solution?? Thank you.

post a pic of the seized parts, i have a sotar 20/20f I regularly strip and service,