Hello again from Scotland

allyby

I built a few models a couple of years ago after a 45 yr absence but due to getting building work done at the house this fell by the wayside, my last build was 1/400 HMS Hood but sadly due to work in the home the hull got destroyed when an Acro fell on it, I was gutted but life goes on.

Now I'm ready to start another build so took a 1/24 FW 190 A out of the stash and the decals are all split, I tried to source another set but with no luck so I've decided to do a  "What if build", managed to get a set of decals for the Finnish air force ME 109 G so I'll use these and the same colours as stated on the Techmod Decal Sheet.

Also thinking about getting an Airbrush but I'll see how this goes first.

• Like 3

Hello Allyby... :post1: from Chicago USA. The Finnish FW sounds good. However you could try to photocopy the decals, & use them to make stencils ? There are also stencil makers out there. if you send them the markings you want, some of them can make them for you. 

Dennis

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Allyby... :post1: from Chicago USA. The Finnish FW sounds good. However you could try to photocopy the decals, & use them to make stencils ? There are also stencil makers out there. if you send them the markings you want, some of them can make them for you. 

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, certainly an option for next time it happens but since I've bought the decals and paint I'll just stick to the plan.

• Like 1