1/32 & 1/48 - Hughes model 269/TH-55 Osage by AMP - 1/32 TH-55A released

Homebee

• 1 month later...

On November 20th,  I messaged them on Facebook with a rather terse "TH-55?".  I actually didn't mean to send them a message and I certainly didn't mean to be that terse.  I've forgotten what I was actually trying to do but it wasn't sending them a message via FB messenger.  I don't like Messenger and normally won't use it.  How I ended up sending that to them will forever remain a mystery.  In any case, I was kind of surprised when I got a response of "Soon" to my rather cheeky message.  Oh, and  a picture of a nice looking plastic sprue with various bits on it like various TH-55 cockpit bits, cockpit floor braces, and a couple of what look like tail boom bits!

Take heart lads.  Our wait may be over soon!  :pilot:

• Like 4

• 10 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 & 1/48 - Hughes model 269/TH-55 Osage by AMP - 3D renders+box art+1/32 sprues - release in 2021
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 & 1/48 - Hughes model 269/TH-55 Osage by AMP - 3D renders+box art+1/32 sprues - release in 2022 ?

The last mention on their Facebook page was 19 December 2019:

1/32 Hughes model 269/TH-55 Osage by AMP.
It remains to make just 2 sprues.

AMP 1-32 Hughes 269-TH-55 Osage sprues 191219

I have asked if there are any updates on both this and the 1/48 version.

Edited by k5054nz
fixed photo link
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 & 1/48 - Hughes model 269/TH-55 Osage by AMP - 3D renders+box art+1/32 sprues - release in 2022