Next out of the stash - a Lynx AH-7

chrislowe

Onwards.

I got bored and decided it was time to unmask the windows.

Pretty happy with how they've turned out. A bit of correction here and there but not bad.

IMG_20190420_091652

The amount of glazing around the cockpit puts the cockpit details on show much more than the fixed wings I've built recently. 

Doors on next, along with a strip of PE at the entrance and the mount for the L7.

IMG_20190420_213055

IMG_20190421_102543

And then fixed the trail rotor in place.

IMG_20190420_213903

Hopefully more progress over the weekend

• Like 2

Just the last few bits to get me over the line, starting with the dust filters (?) which are just visible in the shot here, and the L7

IMG_20190423_220619

Then on to the window wipers which were part of the Eduard exterior PE. They weren't too fiddly although I had to be double careful not to get glue on the window.

IMG_20190423_220609

I'm going to live with it for a bit and decide how much, if any extra weathering is required before I put up the RFI. 

Thanks to all of you for the generous encouragement and guidance along the way, it was a fun build. I'd happily build another right now if I didn't have a 3 year back log in the stash already.

• Like 3

Love your work lad!!!

Every detail adds value to your build and I can't wait to see what your next project will be!!

The only thing that I would like to see you adding to this build is the wiring or part of it, to the rotor's blades.

Cheers

Bill

Edited by Shalako
  • Thanks 1