RPC's Gundam builds.

I think I'm going with the Zaku like shoulder arraignment and I'm not sure I want to put the V back on the head. On with adding some body armour next before I make my mind up though. 

IMG-20190729-201937.jpg

And off on a different tack I have this to build at some point, a very very different type of building. 

IMG-20190729-185037.jpg

Edited by rockpopandchips

On 8/31/2019 at 9:22 PM, HoolioPaulio said:

Loving the RX-79 RPC, and that Sazabi is looking sweet with that chrome detail.

Cheers, with the new format Gundam forums and I lost all my posted stuff and account I will only be using this site now. 

Been away for a week so not done much apart from this guy was waiting for when I gome home so snapped him together. 

IMG-20190903-133646.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rockpopandchips said:

Cheers, with the new format Gundam forums and I lost all my posted stuff and account I will only be using this site now.

Same, it looks like the forum got restored to a really old state, before I was a member so I lost my account all posts as well.  It was starting to get real quiet on there lately anyway, not like it was when I joined before my 3 year break.  That's how I ended up here, looking a for a more active forum, with a broader range of subject interest, since I started building things other than Gundam.  It was a nice surprise to see you on here with your ball tank build :)

I don't know which Gundam that one above is but I love the colours.  TBH, I love it when a suit isn't some combination of white. red, blue, or black.  There don't seem to be that many in unique colour schemes that stand out, and the ones that do are usually on suits I'm not that keen on the design.  Are you going to paint it eventually, and will you be going with another RPC custom scheme if you do?

@HoolioPaulio Are you coming to the Keighley Show in a few weeks?

Yeh it's a shame about the site but it was always a secondary site for me. As for the HG kit its the 1/144 HGUC Jegan, I'm on a bit of a Char's Counterattack build with the RG Sazabi and Nu Gundam that are currently WIP, just finished a Geara Doga so need to order a Jagd Doga next I think. I will paint an adda few details to the Jegan as some point but no plans until I finish the Sazabi and Nu. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HoolioPaulio said:

@rockpopandchips To be honest I didn't even know it was a thing.  This the one?  If so I'll check my diary with the better half tonight.  Its only an hour away from me so doable, even if only for a couple of hours.

Yes that's the one, it's a pretty good show with a bit of everything ( I`m a club member so a little biased). If you do get to come bring a kit to enter the competition.  

Cheers Brian.

Edited by rockpopandchips
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 9:16 AM, rockpopandchips said:

Now do I do my normal weathering and decals? I quite like him like this. 

IMG-20190810-091356.jpg

I absolutely love the colours on this guy, the green and grey look really great! Sazabis is sweet too, look forward to seeing more Brian

• Like 1