1/48 Trumpeter F106B

llking

These were a mean looking machine and certainly rather different from the earlier F-102B it replaced. Can't say I've read anything about this particular kit so will be interesting to hear your thoughts on it.

18 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

Lovely work, How did you find the kit to build? I had a few issues with it but not as many as my Monogram F-106As.

I found it to be quite difficult, but that's because I suffered a stroke in Novemberand I'm having to use one arm to build with 

Hi llking,

great and impressively quick build! I will join my congratulations to all the others.

Super well done!

I started the Monogram 106A decades ago, and I officially declared it the worst fitting kit in the history of poorly fitting kits!

But one thing I want, when I drag it out of its box to get on with it, is to finish it in the same markings you have chosen! These are the sexiest a 6 has ever worn, AFAIAC!

Congrats!

JR

7 hours ago, jean said:

Hi llking,

great and impressively quick build! I will join my congratulations to all the others.

Super well done!

I started the Monogram 106A decades ago, and I officially declared it the worst fitting kit in the history of poorly fitting kits!

But one thing I want, when I drag it out of its box to get on with it, is to finish it in the same markings you have chosen! These are the sexiest a 6 has ever worn, AFAIAC!

Congrats!

JR

thanks

That's a cracking splash of colour the markings add to this one. Tidy work and all the more so done single-handedly :goodjob: