95th Rifles

andmarsh

57 minutes ago, Jim Wasley said:

These are looking great,I have seen these figures in the Warlord Black Powder range,and have thought I must buy some,your fine work has given me a shove.Cheers.

Thanks for your comments.. I'm still a novice with painting miniatures,  have done some napoleonic miniatures in plastic,    there's just something about metal though!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, andmarsh said:

Thanks for your comments.. I'm still a novice with painting miniatures,  have done some napoleonic miniatures in plastic,    there's just something about metal though!

Thanks for your reply.I have been building AFV for many years,but because of this site and many fine figure painters I was inspired to try them, only took to painting these 28mm size figures last year,now I can't paint enough of them,just love the small detail and the fun I have painting them.Cheers.

24 minutes ago, Ratch said:

Why do 28mm figures look like stunted dwarfs? You've done a splendid job of painting them but their proportions just look wrong.

I think maybe its a 'metal' thing plastic miniatures don't look like that to me

It's more a sculptor thing. Most 28mm Napoleonics seem to look like the old Strelets. Many like them that way

Edited by FredG