Tornado GR.4 LRMTS

twp1

In light of the fourthcoming retirement of the tornado, I purchased a Revell 1:48 Tornado GR.4.  Sadly, it appears to have been an early moulding of the release that has the glazed nose of the LRMTS missing.  Obviously, Revell spares dept have none available and any searches on the 'tinterweb have only shown up conversion sets in the expensive end of the money scale.

So, my question...any suggestions on where I can get my hands on just the glazed part or whether it would be possible for me to make my own?

Cheers

It would be relatively easy to sand a piece of clear sprue to shape and also recall Shaun, who’s a member on here was casting and selling the complete LRMTS in clear resin.

Muzz

Shaun has a shop folder in the for sale folder at https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235034768-148th-tornado-wing-sealspylons-and-bol-rails/. I can vouch for his wing seals and pylons and prompt delivery. PM him to see if he has any LRMTS bits. Alternatively, someone may have an Airfix part you can use (I do, but it will probably cost a bit to send from Australia.