*done, kinda* Hush hush - L.A. Confidential

Slowly and not so surely she'll be getting the Schiffsuchgerät antennae attached. I had serious trouble with my hobby shop acquired superglue. On a food shopping trip I bought a tube and voilá, the etch began to stuck! I have only done the three main parts, which will require 12 flimsy parts more... I decided to paint what I had ready so far, as if I get rest of the parts done, there's no way I could ever have managed to brush these behind them!

2019-04-03_11-08-33

V-P

• Like 4

Fiddly, indeed. The first verical "rake" is now applied, 11 to go... I built a jig to help me in assembly. First I levelled the Junkers, a paint tin under the rear wheel was perfect for that. I placed all on a plate glass to be sure the it stays level too! Then I bent a cardboard to have a "V" and marked the heights for the rakes with a pencil. I cut slots to house the rakes, one by one is my plan. The first one is now in its slot, mated to vertical antenna frame and a drop of superglue applied... Soon I shall see if my plan works, or if not! V-P

2019-04-06_12-04-38

Edit: Success at round one! 11 to go, though...

2019-04-06_12-22-58

• Like 3