This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Serge

F8F Bearcat HobbyBoss 1/48

This is my recently finished HobbyBoss 1/48 F8F Bearcat in the markings of French service against the Viet Minh in the First Indochina War as fighter-bombers in the early 1950s.

VeOTCfX7_o.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yGIEXSti_o.jpg

XRo56eMl_o.jpg

5ozEVqsc_o.jpg

7gjrpei4_o.jpg

GK9e9NIh_o.jpg

S5Hvd1gi_o.jpg

fHY68qc4_o.jpg

Edited by Serge

This is a great looking Bearcat, a lot of detail in it, superbly painted and weathered. Those exhaust stains look like the real thing, how did you achieve it Serge?

Very nicely done, Serge! I'm not familiar with that kit, but I suspect a lot of what I can see in your model are extra details added by you? Beautiful paint work!   :)

Cheers,

Bill

Excellent Bearcat there Serge, looks superb

Lovin your work Serge!

I built your kitten's twin sister a wee while back.  Nowhere near as good as your effort with all its detail and great weathering. However, I like it and it sits proudly in my cabinet at the moment. FWIW, here she is...

Lovely work. A Bearcat in my favourite scheme. 

Pete

Beauty. I wasn't aware HobbyBoss did a Bearcat. That would look very cool sitting next to my HobbyBoss French Aeronavale F4U-7

002-jpg.374841

Serge,

Beautiful Bearcat! The finish and detailing are both very realistic, and I echo the comments made regarding the weathering and exhaust stains. Is that overall Sacre Bleu? Just kidding- well done!

Mike

A great model of this little brute! :goodjob:

It looks as if they just took the biggest engine they had, put on some wings and that's that! :winkgrin:

I like it! :D

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

Edited by HansReggelsen