And the winner is...

vppelt68

...MarkSH with his incredible Revell B-17G "Outhouse Mouse" (and its non-flying friends) :yahoo:. Congratulations! Mark received a stunning 52,17% share (12) of the votes given (23), well done, well deserved!

modelling minion's Revell Fortress Mk.II was best liked by four voters, Tony W´s and neil5208's builds each got two votes, and single votes were cast for Touvdal´s, DJJunis´s and RJ-WobblyHands´s builds:yahoo:. Congratulations!

But you knew what I was going to say next, didn´t you? Yes, we´re all winners :yahoo:. I think all of us who started building a B-17 model, some of us finishing them by the extended deadline and some not, and those who hung around reading but not themselves building, had a jolly good time during this three and a half months. I know I did! And oh boy did I learn a lot about the subject! Thank you all for the participation, it´s YOU who made this happen! I wish We'll Meet Again at Night and Day GB!

Best Regards, V-P

P.S. When this GB started, I had one B-17 kit. Now I have two finished and in my display cabinet, two in my stash waiting to be built later this year, and one on its way in the mail... How did THAT happen :whistle:

• Like 6

Many thanks VP for a very enjoyable GB and looking forward to the Night and Day GB and hopefully the Boeing GB where I will add B29 Atomic Tom to complement Jerry AKA OUTHOUSE MOUSE. Thanks to those who voted I’m really chuffed it went down so well and congrats to all the other GB participants.

Cheers,

Mark.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1