Heinkel 219 A-7

Calling this one done! One of those kits that has so many spikey bits sticking out of it you dare never touch it:) Trouble free build aside from decals which had a yellowed a bit but a few weeks in the sun seem to fix them. Got the kit of auction site and it looked like it had a hard life so this one feels like a save too :) Hasegawa 1/72 kubelwagen and BMW motorbike also just finished so added them to the photo

20190209_114115.jpg

20190209_114030.jpg

20190209_114044.jpg

20190209_113835.jpg

20190209_114140.jpg

• Like 32

Very nicely done indeed! Looks great!

I have the He 219A-0 built and standing firmly on its undercarriage - to be posted sometime in the near future...

Actually, I had built the Revell kit when I was younger and replaced it with my first go at the Dragon kit. The latter suffered an accident which was a great excuse to get another one and finally get it right!

Miguel

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bbudde said:

Looks great. Like it very much and I always was interested in that type as a kid,  because of this dramatic box art of Revell's 70' one:

Revell-Heinkel-Nachtj%C3%A4ger-HE-219-Ow

For me, it was this kit.

37583544920_f491e6b3fd_o.jpg

Chris

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JWM said:

Very nice!

Do I see properly, that instead of making heavy  nose you've used some tiny piece if duble side adeshive tape? Very smart!

Cheers

J-W

Haha, its blutac! I did try to weight the nose and all was good until i fitted the tail and discovered i had not done enough...nevermind it seems to work ok now its in the cabinet...

• Like 1