Italeri Mig-29UB

rafalbert

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pat,

I am waiting to start this one until I have finished the 50's jets I am building for the NATO v Warsaw Pact GB. The Alpha Jet and Mig-15 beat this one to the start by being on top of it in the pile!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, rafalbert said:

Hi Pat,

I am waiting to start this one until I have finished the 50's jets I am building for the NATO v Warsaw Pact GB. The Alpha Jet and Mig-15 beat this one to the start by being on top of it in the pile!

Good point well made, you are in danger of multitasking already, which as you know we were not genetically designed to do !

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Now the fifties jets are completed, I have finally made a start on the -29. I have only painted/built the cockpit so far, and I need to touch it up already!

IMG_20190316_224553

• Like 3

A bit of progress with all the major parts assembled. It has gone together pretty well so far with only a little filler required on the wing join. The next step is the air intakes which may require more fettling.

IMG_20190323_121344

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am mid painting at the moment, work and my father being ill have delayed my modelling at the moment but I am trying to get back on top of it. Pics to follow 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Col, unfortunately he is in hospital with a major chest infection amongst other things, and not looking to leave there for some time. Another complication is that he is in Leeds and I am in Fareham, meaning that my days off and a lot of my spare time is either up there or running around trying to sort things. I am trying to squeeze modelling in when I can but obviously this is not a priority at the moment.

• Sad 3

Sorry to hear that. The models will still be there once everything settles down and family always comes first.

Hi guys, my father sadly died on Tuesday, and I am in Leeds for a while sorting everything out. I will not be able to finish this in time, but I will post pictures on here when it is done.

• Sad 6

5 hours ago, rafalbert said:

Hi guys, my father sadly died on Tuesday, and I am in Leeds for a while sorting everything out. I will not be able to finish this in time, but I will post pictures on here when it is done.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Having been through the same situation myself recently I know how long it can take to get everything sorted out and the after-effects delt with. Hope it all goes smoothly for you.