Paint "Job"

onesong77

Hi  folks, great forum! 

Full disclosure: I don't (presently) build scale models, but... I do make models of a sort, and I appreciate the attention to detail that's required.

I design/build prototype gadgets (tech, multi-tools, EDC). I am hoping to find a UK-based model-maker who can help with the following:

I am currently working on a 3D-printed prototype for a new travel product, but have been running into some problems getting the required surface finish for some high res photos.

I've been using an Iawata Revolution mk2 with Alclad primer/micro-filler, but am still getting marks/indents from the supports coming through. (This could be down to my lack of experience as much as anything). The topcoat will be matte, in a light and dark grey matte finish, similar to a high-quality consumer electronic product.

I started asking for advice but it appears my experience/skills are not up to the task. If there are any UK-based model-makers who might be interested in taking it on (for a reasonable fee) please read on...

There are approx 50 pcs which need to be removed from their supports, sanded, primed and painted. Please see image for example of finish (printer).

I can't seem to upload images directly from my PC - can someone advise me how to do this?

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please PM me to discuss in more detail.

Many Thanks!

John 

c05735335.png