Hello from Norway

Isak

Hi.

I have taken up modelling after a 20 year break. It started with me building a 1/72 BF 109 starter kit with my six year old son last year that made me remember how much fun it was. Then i thought it would be fun to try a build on my own and got an airfix 1/48 dogfight double spitfire/bf109 combo and enjoyed building it so much, what a great way to take your mind off everything and just concentrate on the building and painting. I have been reading a lot on this forum and gotten a lot of great tips and knowledge, but now I have joined, thought i might be fun to get some feedback on my models. So later I will post some pics of my recently finished Spitfire in the ready for inspection part of the forum.

Isak

• Like 5

hello mate.

welcome to BM.  there all rather nice in this neck of the wood's and no doubt you'll soon settle in and feel one of the clan

1 hour ago, Isak said:

1/48 dogfight double spitfire/bf109 combo

I've built that kit and it's very nice.  only 1 or 2 minor fit issues.

Hei Isak velkommen til forumet From Chicago. Hope i got that correct ?🧐 I am looking forward to seeing your work. If i can help please just ask ? You can get my attention by doing this @Corsairfoxfouruncle. If i cant answer i will try to point you in the best direction possible. 

Dennis