Member post count.

Hi all,

I was fairly certain this has been asked more than once before , but having gone through FAQs and Help & Support from start to end, I can’t find any similar prior topic, so please indulge my question, and apologies if this is actually is duplicating.

My own profile shows I have over 100 posts , but for the purposes of posting in the Buy and Sell forums, I had thought some of these do not count - eg those posted in the Chat forum etc.

so my Q is - are there actually two post counts - a/ an ‘overall’ one and b/ a ‘qualifying’ one. If so, where can I see these and what are they in my case? (Admin?). I would like to sell a few items, but don’t want to get a slapped wrist for starting a topic whilst being under-100.

thanks in advance, Richard

The posts you make in 'Chat' just simply do not get added to the post count on your score board.

I see you have 114 posts - all valid for B&S area

Note however, if you get 'likes' etc in the 'Chat' area they are counted into your total 'likes' tally

5 hours ago, sennapod said:

Hi all,

I was fairly certain this has been asked more than once before , but having gone through FAQs and Help & Support from start to end, I can’t find any similar prior topic, so please indulge my question, and apologies if this is actually is duplicating.

My own profile shows I have over 100 posts , but for the purposes of posting in the Buy and Sell forums, I had thought some of these do not count - eg those posted in the Chat forum etc.

so my Q is - are there actually two post counts - a/ an ‘overall’ one and b/ a ‘qualifying’ one. If so, where can I see these and what are they in my case? (Admin?). I would like to sell a few items, but don’t want to get a slapped wrist for starting a topic whilst being under-100.

thanks in advance, Richard

Only one post count. Also dont worry about starting a topic with less than 100 posts in the buy / sell area, if you dont have enough posts the software wont let you.

Julien