This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Harry Callahan

ITALERI F-104 G Starfighter 1/32 ,,MARINE,, ****NEW PICS***

Lovely work Werner, really good job.

Are you familiar with the Rob Calvert/Hawkwind concept Album “Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters”? It’s quite bizarre but is all about the introduction of the Starfighter into West German service and what a disaster it was. At one point someone with a cod German accent shouts “Does anyone want to buy a Starfighter? Then buy a piece of ground and wait.”

Nice work! Looking to eventually do a C model, anything I should look out for on it?

Outstanding Werner!!!!! 

8 hours ago, goggsy said:

Lovely work Werner, really good job.

Are you familiar with the Rob Calvert/Hawkwind concept Album “Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters”? It’s quite bizarre but is all about the introduction of the Starfighter into West German service and what a disaster it was. At one point someone with a cod German accent shouts “Does anyone want to buy a Starfighter? Then buy a piece of ground and wait.”

Thank you my friend

I am sorry i dont know this Album, can i buy it anywhere or is it in any forum? Hehehehehe yes i know this joke to wait till a starfighter crashed on my ground hehehehe.

I don't know how I missed this one! Beautiful Strarfighter Werner. Lovely finish and nice weathering. You have got the colours just right. I have one of these in the stash and I paid £50 at a model show - many people bought the kit and found it to be under par I think. Like their Mirage III, the Italeri F-104 looks disappointing but the finished article looks excellent.

Cheers

Malcolm

4 hours ago, Harry Callahan said:

Thank you my friend

I am sorry i dont know this Album, can i buy it anywhere or is it in any forum? Hehehehehe yes i know this joke to wait till a starfighter crashed on my ground hehehehe.

Probably any good record shop will have it, it’s also on YouTube;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BWipIji35Cg