ITALERI M113 U.S. Army 1/35

Hi friends

Sometimes i get feels for old school modeling, without Friuls, without PE parts, such projects which running quickly over the work bench, as we say in german,, a between through,, projects, you can switch off your mind totally, and build up just for fun.

This M 113 was one of those. The build goes quickly coz just small amount of parts and straight of the box

As my old Italeri Leopard, i want just have fun and joy to build this 40 years old kit fast and comes early to my passion the paint and weathering job.

Hope you like it

comp_dscf0957xij3a.jpg

comp_dscf09580mk72.jpg

comp_dscf095975jhi.jpg

comp_dscf096096kbj.jpg

comp_dscf0961gmjgo.jpg

comp_dscf0962jpjp7.jpg

comp_dscf0963xcknu.jpg

comp_dscf0964pajnm.jpg

comp_dscf0965atjcs.jpg

comp_dscf096667jor.jpg

Cheers

Werner

• Like 39

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks super cool!  Great finish

Just goes to show that all the bells and whistles on a fancy kit don't mean squat if the paint job isn't any good! 

I have a 70s/80s Italeri kit on the way in the mail (Pink Panther Landrover), and hope to do quick build and focus on the paint job type thing. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 07/02/2019 at 16:28, Harry Callahan said:

Hi friends

Sometimes i get feels for old school modeling, without Friuls, without PE parts, such projects which running quickly over the work bench, as we say in german,, a between through,, projects, you can switch off your mind totally, and build up just for fun.

This M 113 was one of those. The build goes quickly coz just small amount of parts and straight of the box

As my old Italeri Leopard, i want just have fun and joy to build this 40 years old kit fast and comes early to my passion the paint and weathering job.

Hope you like it

comp_dscf0957xij3a.jpg

comp_dscf09580mk72.jpg

comp_dscf095975jhi.jpg

comp_dscf096096kbj.jpg

comp_dscf0961gmjgo.jpg

comp_dscf0962jpjp7.jpg

comp_dscf0963xcknu.jpg

comp_dscf0964pajnm.jpg

comp_dscf0965atjcs.jpg

comp_dscf096667jor.jpg

Hello, do you still have the Italian decals? Thank you.

Cheers

Werner

Very well done, I love the paintjob and weathering. So much variation within one colour. No one would expect this one to be a "between through" (we have a similar expression in Dutch). Old school modelling rocks, not having to worry about time and money consuming aftermarket keeps the focus and momentum going I suppose.

Great model👍,

Cheers,

Ernst.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Reforgermodeller said:

absolute fantastic, the m113 is one of my favourites, nice to see this pretty build vehicle

cheers 

Uwe

I have a Tamiya one, Vietnam style, and one aussie with Saladin turret. After a so long time(built in late '80s) some repair have to be made and the intention to transform the vietnamese-style one in an italian one...

• Like 1