At the Mountains of Madness - Diorama Finished!

A most evocative and imaginative build of a classic plane!

I'm amazed at the myriad small details and I admire your effort in building three Small Stuff resin engines.

I recall seeing the engine kit reviewed and thinking how precise and detailed the assembly & finishing needed to be.

Well, you nailed it!  Awesome model and display!

:clap:👍:worthy:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • billn53 changed the title to At the Mountains of Madness - Diorama Finished!

Love your diorama!  Your next one, try some lights and electric motors, you will have a blast doing it and love the results.  Here's one I just finished.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMqAFuVN_SFURZaZkHq065fvwv19riEG6gGAu9eMU5Kwk6YblZgay0qAarL4qa_Qg/photo/AF1QipPnMrPUrQsoUxECKJcJq8B_mAMnqfO9-lev3IQ6?key=ZlpwRXdTeWRMcG9HUUVzcHBzeXFNZFZwajl4UW93

• Thanks 1

I did not expect to see a Tri-Motor/H.P. Lovecraft model.

I am stunned by the rigging. I'd resemble the gladiator in Life of Brian simply contemplating that job. "I think I am having a cardiac arrest!"

👏

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CMSCHLOM said:

Love your diorama!  Your next one, try some lights and electric motors, you will have a blast doing it and love the results.  Here's one I just finished.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMqAFuVN_SFURZaZkHq065fvwv19riEG6gGAu9eMU5Kwk6YblZgay0qAarL4qa_Qg/photo/AF1QipPnMrPUrQsoUxECKJcJq8B_mAMnqfO9-lev3IQ6?key=ZlpwRXdTeWRMcG9HUUVzcHBzeXFNZFZwajl4UW93

Very cool!

2 hours ago, Ham Hands said:

I did not expect to see a Tri-Motor/H.P. Lovecraft model.

I am stunned by the rigging. I'd resemble the gladiator in Life of Brian simply contemplating that job. "I think I am having a cardiac arrest!"

👏

As with the Spanish Inquisition, nobody expects a H.P. Lovecraft model. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/6/2019 at 10:04 PM, Moa said:

What a pleasure to see such wonderful model!

Congratulations!

billn53, that praise coming from Moa is very high praise indeed. I most certainly can't improve on it, but can genuinely agree with it.

• Thanks 1