Hello from Kent

Malroy

Hi everyone,

I have been building models for a very long time. In the early years it was slot cars in the 60s and 70s with my brother, we built our own cars and track and had great fun.Back then it was fantastic, everyone I new raced slot cars and it became our business.

Eventually the slot racing boom came to an end and the track had to go and we became a general model shop. But that is all in the past now, these days I just build static models of cars mostly of Alfa Romeo but others if they grab my interest.

• Like 1

If you fancy coming to a model club there is IPMS Kent at Sevenoaks. We normally meet on the second Friday in the month although our next meeting is on the 15th February. PM me if you are interested in coming along.

Robert

Hi everyone,

Thanks for making me welcome on the Britmodeller site. I am hoping to be able to post some photos of a few models once I can work out how to transfer them from my IPad onto the site.

Ray

Hallo Malroy

willkommen hier, auch wenn ich AFV und Flugzeugmodellierer bin, schaue ich mir auch gerne Modelle von Autos an. I have owned  a Carrera slot car racing track in the 70th, i have loved it so much, pity i sold it later

Grüsse aus Oldenburg / Deutschland

Edited by Harry Callahan