Revell U-Boat Type XXI 1/144

Hello seamen

After i posted the most modern U-Boat from today the Class 212 A, i want even posting the msot modern U-Boat from WWII era, the Type XXI. This type of U-Boat was the first one you can calling it submarine, all U-Boats before it was just diving boats, or Torpedo boats it can diving. All U-boats round the world what developed after the WWII in the 50th and 60th based on this type.

As all submarines in the scale of 1/144 this model kit have a small amount of parts, i like it coz i get quickly to my passion painting and weathering.

By the way, i used for the paint job salt technic even hairspray technic too.

the black water pass is wrong, no Type XXI got this black band around the fuselage, it was just a free way of my art coz i like it.😊

so here we go

dscf4056ldjg5.jpg

dscf4058pdkju.jpg

dscf40606tjq4.jpg

dscf4051wxjrd.jpg

dscf4052d6jt5.jpg

dscf40535yklw.jpg

dscf4054mljb3.jpg

dscf405560kjv.jpg

dscf4061bcj3e.jpg

dscf4062t9j2j.jpg

dscf4063aok2v.jpg

Cheers

Werner

• Like 27

Thank you so much my friends

Stuart@ i used mainly salt technic but also hairspray method, the most worn effects i got with just spray different colours, some mottlings with darkening and highlightening colours, last but not least i used a really really small amount of pigments with a very small brush, because i want avoid it to make it to much worn, this type of submarine was never in a hot mission, but just in education and training units

• Thanks 1

incredible modelling and finished with such realism - I love it

We've just started watching the new Das Boot series on the telly - not the same type U Boat but its got me in the mood for this type of great modelling good and proper

• Like 1

hello....if i only know your name, i could call you😋😁😉

Thank you so much for your kind words, i didnt watch the new serie of ,,Das Boot,,yet, but i think the best one is still the original from 1981

Hello John

Yes youre right, Type VII is in every model forum the standard sub. But i heard someone whisper to me that Revell will release the Type XXI in 1/72 in near future, if thats true i will get a heart attack of happiness hehehe