MENG Leopard 1A5 in 1/35

• 1 month later...

Hi Werner,

I've just seen this and your earlier Leopard 1A3. They both look really superb. I especially like the subtle weathering, it suits modern tanks very well I think, but more realistic for me are the subtle touches like the occasional differing hub colours on this one and the slightly different panel shades on the side of the 1A3. Although I really like them both, this one, the 1A% is my absolute favourite. I am looking for a Meng 1A5 myself at the moment, but they seem very rare and thus very expensive.

Thanks for sharing

Terry

• Like 1

Hello Terry, welcome

Thank you for your kind comment, much appreciated.

My joy is always to ,,play,, with the colours, different shades, highlights, shadows, subtle look, not tons of mud, Bundeswehr vehicles i like to paint and weathering in barracks traffic look, i like it more, and as i seen you too hehehehe.

Yes as i heard, the Leo 1A5 is out of stock, and i am sorry i dont have a one which i could sell to you, i have only a Leo 1A4 and A7 both of Meng in my stash.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Smashing Leo with a great paint job and a convincing weathering. 👍:thumbsup:

I am a bit late to the party but i am considering to get me this kitten from Meng and have just stumbled over your pics found on Google.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...