Abandoned Project

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

been playing with the "big canvas"

a0bd8b2a-cffe-40d1-b65e-b490f4257cc4.jpg

i am aware some might not like the idea of an airline that admits to catching fire and then carrying on as if nothing has happened. 

P.S.

The phoenix logos are a bit too big for the nacelles. Will try a more modern look to the paint on the tail and fuselage.

Edited by Abandoned Project
Update

Theres an old adage - 'Red and Green should ne'er be seen' the reason being they clash too much to produce good balance.

The wording's not bad, probably because of the expanse of white, but the logo's unbalanced.

Try turning the red 'sun' white and turn the green phoenix red, may prove enough.

If not then consider  one of the three colour options under the split complement in the linked chart.

However at the end of the day it's your Whif to do with as you please.

https://jhesseaarcy.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/295434-color-wheel-poster-by-girts-avotins-freelance-graphic-designer.jpg

The original inspiration for this is an old 747 that is used for fire training called green phoenix which can be found on airliners.net. should have put the back story in. @Circloy, thanks for the colour wheel. I had already thought about gold with the red logo. I was told as a lad "blue and green should never be seen", and that using colours diametrically opposed to each other was the way to make them stand out but I think my shades are a bit off

Edited by Abandoned Project