Wallace & Gromit A35 Van 'Camelbert Trophy'

All done except for a suitable base. This build has been a welcome break from my usual exacting builds without giving a damn to accuracy or finish and embracing the mishaps along the way instead of stressing out and stripping the whole thing back. I heartily recommend everyone should have a go at a 'fun' build at least once a year. Thanks for following the work in progress, for builds on a similar theme visit the IPMS Beyond The Box SIG or use this link to the FB page

https://www.facebook.com/wallaceandgromit/posts/the-ipms-beyond-the-box-sig-have-been-converting-the-airfix-aardman-kits-for-six/129441353813721/

IMG-1702.jpg

IMG-1705.jpg

IMG-1703.jpg

IMG-1704.jpg

IMG-1706.jpg

IMG-1707.jpg

IMG-1709.jpg

WIP Thread here 

Edited by mbdesignart
link added
  • Like 23
  • Haha 3

Superb, I love it to bits!! Sure, it's a fun build, but it's right up there with all the "serious builds" as far as I'm concerned. Excellent stuff. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bill.B said:

Brilliant! And I love the SPANX decal for the shockers and springs. 😁

That made me laugh out loud too! Love the tyres too, want some like that on my 1:1 Vitara!

Excellent stuff Mark, really wish I hadn't sold mine now!! 

Off to have a look at the w.ip. thread

Keith

• Thanks 1

This is a hoot, I've just come from reading the WiP.  As a keen follower of the actual Camel trophy in my day I love the play on words at every turn. Your A35 would have those Discos turning green with envy. Just brilliant. :)

Steve.

• Like 1