1/72 - Rosenbauer Panther 6X6 Airport Crash Tender by Hasegawa - released

Homebee

Hasegawa is to release in Q1 2019 a 1/72nd  Rosenbauer Panther 6X6 Airport Crash Tender - ref. SW05

Source: https://www.detailscaleview.com/2019/01/hasegawa-stand-spielwarenmesse-2019-report.html

Test build and sprues on display at Nuremberg Toy Fair 2019

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4

On 01/02/2019 at 15:22, modelldoc said:

Hope to find different markings and colours.

It does seem like good "aftermarket decals bait" as everyone wants one in their local airfield's livery. Or at least I do.

20 hours ago, Homebee said:

"Mind: this product is an accessory to an existing or to a yet to be assembled scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately."

?????

That is a disclaimer put on by all accessory sets like ground equipment, armament sets  and decals as Aviation Megastore is often getting complaints of customers getting stuff they did not think they ordered eg decals come without a model. As Aviation Megastore is not a modelling shop but also caters for diecast collectors and other hobbyists not prepared to put in any creative talents in their hobby they often ran into trouble having to take back stuff  as being 'not comparable to the picture on the site"  Time limitations precludes exhaustive descriptions with the products. But when in doubt about a modelling product, just drop AM a line.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Parrahs said:

It does seem like good "aftermarket decals bait" as everyone wants one in their local airfield's livery. Or at least I do.

Me too.  My copy arrived in the States straight from Japan earlier this month.  The plastic is lovely, but painting some of the more exotic local schemes, especially the yellow ones (or dare I say white and purple a la Newcastle) will be a challenge.  The main body is cast in a rather lurid red, with gray and black sprues for chassis and mechanical bits.

DG