Nuremberg Toy Fair - Spielwarenmesse 2019 - links

Homebee

On 1/31/2019 at 6:25 AM, Ka-Efka said:

There's more going on around the bridge that looks off. But the photos are bad enough for judgement. 😉 So, wait and see.. 

Bridge looks ok but that bow is 'way' too happy. Really hope that's a test shot. And that I win the lottery tonight so I can buy a bigger house so I can buy the kit, 'if' the bow works out ok.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nocoolname said:

Bridge looks ok but that bow is 'way' too happy. Really hope that's a test shot. And that I win the lottery tonight so I can buy a bigger house so I can buy the kit, 'if' the bow works out ok.

'Bridge' was probably a bit unprecise a I was looking at the entire front around the bridge incl. the side areas. Sorry for that. The bridge itself looks good, I agree. 

One picture that caught my eye was this

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/Ausstellungen/Nuernberg2019/Bilder_VH/Airfix_VH_04.htm

The Airfix B-26 in particular. Odd to appear on the stand it not only a 1973 tooling but also a kit not in the 2019 Catalogue. The reason for my awareness was that seeing that as it was not in the catalogue I purchased one the day the picture appeared - I particularly wanted the "Big Hairy Bird Decals".

2 hours ago, oggy4u said:

Any news about the Brengrun 1/72 Yak-1b that mentioned last year at this very show ?

That's the one and only new release announcement that I was hoping for from Spielwarenmesse 2019, but apparently we're both going to be disappointed!

John

Assuming we're all talking about the Brengun Yak-1b and not the Airfix B-26, it was never released. What's on the Hannants site is the Yak-1 in various reboxings, which is substantially different from the -1b.

John

Edited by John Thompson

On 2/2/2019 at 7:58 PM, oggy4u said:

Any news about the Brengrun 1/72 Yak-1b that mentioned last year at this very show ?

Mr Sobotka show me the test sprues of Yak-1b, so release not so far.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 10:25 PM, kotey said:

Mr Sobotka show me the test sprues of Yak-1b, so release not so far.

So will you produce a new Begemot decal sheet for the Yak-1 and Yak-1b in 1/72 scale? I hope so!

John