Italeri 2019 catalog - "new" (reissue, repop, rebox etc.) in 2019

Homebee

The Italeri release programme for 2019 is downloadable here:

https://www.italeri.com/uploads/news/WgAFgu0js8CESGXhx3yFr5Zcj55BKkOzpa5k3cUD.pdf

Source: https://www.italeri.com/en/article/766

No new a/c tool in 2019 except the already announced (since 2017...) - ref.2513 - 1/32nd MRCA Panavia Tornado GR.4 (link).

The a/c pages.

Dear Friends, 

we are proud to present our “Model Kit Preview” including all new scale model kits that we will release during 2019.  You can easily download, as usual,  the .pdf file full of information. As you can see we will launch interesting scale models in all product lines. In particular, the 2019 will be the year of our new fantastic kit dedicated to the Tornado, which will expand our 1:32 scale aircraft line, and the launch of the super-detailed Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 "Monza" and the Renault RE Turbo 1:12 scale. About military ships, we will introduce the famous American Higgins 78’ Torpedo Boat 1:35 scale. And it’s not all. Some new scale model kits (as one aircraft in 1:72 scale and one military vehicle in 1:35 scale) are still “top secret” and we will show you during the year. Thanks a lot once again for yours attention and interest to our job.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.png

1/32

- ref. 2511 — NATO Pilots, Ground Crew and Accessories — 100% New Moulds 

- ref. 2513 — Panavia Tornado GR.4 + Super Decal + PE — 100% New Moulds

1/48

- ref. 2773 — Bell AH-1Z Viper „Zulu Cobra” 

- ref. 2774 — Piasecki H-21C „Flying Banana” Gunship + Super Decal + PE 

- ref. 2776 — Sikorsky HUS-1 Seahorse / UH-34D 

- ref. 2778 — Agusta-Bell AB 206B1

- ref. 2788 — Douglas A-1H Skyraider

- ref. 2789 — Dassault Mirage 2000C

- ref. 2790 — Dassault Mirage F.1CT/CR

- ref. 2791 — Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet

- ref. 2792 — Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I

- ref. 2794 — Messerschmitt Bf 110C/D — ex-Eduard (?) / ex-Fujimi (?)

1/72

- ref. 1388 — Savoia SM.81 Pipistrello — ex-Supermodel 

- ref. 1399 — General Dynamics F-111A Aardvark — ex-ESCI 

- ref. 1407 — McDonnell Douglas T-45C Goshawk

- ref. 1408 — IAI Kfir C.2 + Super Decal

- ref. 1410 — McDonnell Douglas AV-8A Harrier + Super Decal — ex-ESCI

- ref. 1412 — Savoia SM.79 Sparviero

- ref. 1414 — Grumman F-14A Tomcat

- ref. 1423 — North American P-51B Mustang

- ref. 1424 — Henschel Hs 129B

- ref. 1425 — Secret Item Lockheed-Martin F-35B Lightning II (updt 31/10/2019)

- ref. 1426 — North American F-86F Sabre „Mig Killer” — ex-Fujimi

- ref. 1427 — MiG-21bis — ex-Zvezda (?)

- ref. 1428 — Lockheed Martin F-16C/D Fighting Falcon Block 50/52

- ref. 1429 — McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet Swiss Air Force / RAAF

- ref. 1430 — Fokker F27-400 Friendship — ex-ESCI

- ref. 1431 — Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion

- ref. 1432 — Mil Mi-24P / Mil Mi-35P

- ref. 1433 — Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King — ex-Fujimi (?)

- ref. 1434 — McDonnell Douglas FG.1 Phantom — ex-Fujimi

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

Interesting to see a Sabre, MiG-21Bis and Phantom FG-1 in 1/72nd - a Fujimi tie in perhaps.

Nice to see the old ESCI AV-8A and Fokker Friendship making a re-appearance in 1/72nd.

The P-51B in 1/72nd is a new one on me, a modification of their Allison engined P-51?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wez said:

Interesting to see a Sabre, MiG-21Bis and Phantom FG-1 in 1/72nd - a Fujimi tie in perhaps.

Nice to see the old ESCI AV-8A and Fokker Friendship making a re-appearance in 1/72nd.

The P-51B in 1/72nd is a new one on me, a modification of their Allison engined P-51?

That would explain the 1/72 SH-3 Sea King as well.

The 1/48 Bf 110C/D could also be the Fujimi kit but hopefully it's a re-release of the much superior Dragon kit.

That leaves the 1/48 Spitfire Mk.I as unexplained in terms of it's origin. There actually aren't that many possibilities: Airfix (2 different toolings), Tamiya (2 different toolings), the Pegasus Hobby snap-together kit, and the 1978 issue Revell Mk.II.

2 hours ago, Phas3e said:

A reboxing of their 1/48 Bf110 as a C/D could be interesting, also they are doing a Spitfire MkI...

I never knew Italeri did a 1:48 Bf 110C/D.

Edited by Sturmovik

2 minutes ago, VMA131Marine said:

That leaves the 1/48 Spitfire Mk.I as unexplained in terms of it's origin. There actually aren't that many possibilities: Airfix (2 different toolings), Tamiya (2 different toolings), the Pegasus Hobby snap-together kit, and the 1978 issue Revell Mk.II.

Or, a new tool Mk.I. Wasn't their Hurricane I completely new?

3 minutes ago, Sturmovik said:

I never knew Italeri did a 1:48 Bf 110C/D.

They did not! There are 1/48 Bf 110C/Ds by Fujimi (old), Dragon, and Eduard. That's it! Revell-Monogram did a series of G models.

3 minutes ago, Sturmovik said:

Or, a new tool Mk.I. Wasn't their Hurricane I completely new?

The catalogue entry does not indicate that the Spitfire is a new tooling as it does with other kits so that suggests to me it is a reissue of one of the kits I listed.

If they are using Fujumi tooling shame they are not doing the A4s. A 1/72nd M346 would make sense as not covered in this scale and a few operators are flying them. Saw the Singapore ones based at Cazaux when on holiday this year. 

10 hours ago, Wez said:

The aircraft in the catalogue picture is an Allison-engined variant. So, maybe the caption is wrong. 

If it is actually a P-51B, my bet would be on the Academy kit.

• Like 1

Anyone know why the Tomcat has decals for Italy and Mexico? Some whatiffery or just a complete mistake?

Paul Harrison

1 hour ago, VMA131Marine said:

The aircraft in the catalogue picture is an Allison-engined variant. So, maybe the caption is wrong. 

Good spot, I hadn't noticed that.  Given Italeri's previous links with Academy I suspect you're right about its origin.

3 hours ago, VMA131Marine said:

Good morning

I really hope that the P51B will be the Academy kit and NOT the Italeri P 51 Mustang I 

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/italeri-090-p-51-mustang-i--109992

Patrice

Must pick up the Renault Alpine re-issue! Oh, and the Land Rover fire truck. I presume another welcome ex Esci re-issue? Saves paying those inflated prices online for the old Esci boxings!

Edited by fightersweep

Well, some surprises even if they are not issuing new tools.

If the abovementioned Phantom and Sea King are indeed Fujimi moulds this is not a bad thing, particularly if the price is right (that with Italeri recent policies may or not happen...). There's also a Sabre without indication of scale, that however has a code fitting with other 1/72 kits. Could be the Academy kit they issued in their Frecce Tricolori set a few years ago or another Fujimi kit. I'd have preferred the Zvezda MiG-21 instead of the Fujimi one, the Russian kit is much more accurate, we'll see what the plastic is like.

Some other kits are welcome reissues, like the F-111 (not many options on the market for this type in 1/72 scale) and the SM.79.

Disappointed that Italeri is not proposing new aircraft kits but at least there's something potentially interesting here.

They are bringing a new aircraft 1/72 kit but it is marketed as secret thing....so i am curious about that one ....

They would be better off if they did a RC135-W in a British/ American edition..they have all the toornigst for that one.😎

Nevertheless i am not impressed about their anouncement...more underwhelmed...