Revell Tornado F3

Be gentle now, first time post of a completed model on here. Took a while to get through this one as I  lost interest a few times due to dodgy fit and instructions but persevered and got there in the end I know there are a few omissions and errors but I just wanted it to end lol 😜

TORNADO F3

TORNADO F3

TORNADO F3

TORNADO F3

• Like 55

Very nice.  My only observation might be to use a lighter wash, but it looks every bit an F3

I look forward to seeing your future builds.

Regards

Tim

• Thanks 1

Nice job on the construction all the seams are invisible very well done, that long "bolt" decal looks like it was fun! like what was mentioned above to get that realistic look use a lighter wash or try dry brushing some charcoal from a craft store with a really fine brush then protect it with your clear coat.

• Thanks 1

This looks great and I really like the weathering you kave done.  I need to get a Tornado into my collection and have debated myself into paralysis over tackling the old Airfix one in my stash or getting a Revell one.  I think your results would point me towards the latter.  

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, DAG058 said:

This looks great! I am currently half way through the Revell Gr4 and it’s a bit of a struggle. Hopefully it will come out half as nice as yours.

+1!

• Like 1

Really nice build, I've got one of these and a GR4 in the stash and if mine come out anywhere near as good I'll be happy :) 

Like some others have said, the wash is a touch dark on the whole, it looks like you've used black where I would have probably gone storm grey on a light grey aircraft, but that's just my opinion

Keep up the great work  :)

Ian

• Thanks 1