Volkswagen T1 Samba "Flower Power" bus (1:24 Revell)

Here is my first finished build of 2019 its Revell 1:24 Volkswagen T1 Samba Bus "Flower Power".

Actually I built it with my daughter over the Christmas and we just finished it last week. It was a co-production and she actually did a fair amount of building, the airbrushing and the simpler decal work . I have to say she did a good job but I have a new found respect for model car builders ; trying to get a smooth finish on these things is though and I still have a lot to master here.

Great kit and colourful result and I would actually build another one ...in a zombie apocalypse theme
20190123_142830_zps7rtwnkne.jpg

20190123_142845_zpshj4anznx.jpg

20190123_142906_zpsazkfmllw.jpg

20190123_142818_zpsrquclqgf.jpg

regards

Brian

• Like 14

Far out!! Groooovy bus guys, nice work the two of ya....!!

"If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair....."

Sorry, I appear to have regressed to my yoof then....!!

Cracking model!

Keith

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...

Just spotted this Real nice build Great your daughter helped. Got one in my stash. When I get round to it thinking of leaving engine compartment open as I have a couple VWs already with no engine on show. Other than a bit of engine detailing  it will be straight out of box. Hope mine turns out as well.

• Like 1

Wow! Just as I remember them in the day at the festivals! Super job on this well done!

• Like 1