Airfix FGR2 Phantom

Farmerboy

9 minutes ago, luis pacheco said:

A plane model without stencils is the same as a garden without flowers. 🙃

Perhaps but if the stencils are too prominent due to say colour depth then one might counter that a plane model with stencils can be like a pretty girl who has measles. 
Just my thoughts but I do wonder if say, a black stencil marking might be better done as a very dark and slightly faded gray for effect.  I recall adding every stencil on the sheet to a 1/48 F-4 and once finished all my eye - brain combo saw was a set of stencils with a model attached. I have been very circumspect in that department ever since. 
Having said though logic dictates that if adding small details such as panel fasteners surely stencils should be added as well. 
A circle I find difficult to square. 

• Like 1

I'm with JohnT on this one, on 1/72 scale I wouldn't add all the stencils. I would add the more obvious ones, for example the stencils around the cockpit, the walkways, the yellow sling points, trestle points and the honeycomb stencils. Most of the black ones on the top I would leave off as a fully stencilled 1/72 kit would look too fussy to my eye.

All that said it's your kit built for your pleasure so please do it how you want it. 

Duncan B