Super Scale Decals 72-114

dsgimenez

HI!! I have a Fujimi Skyhawk A-4 E/F in 1/72 scale. I want to build A skyhawk from VC-1 squadron, so I bought on ebay the decal set form Super Scale decals for that. The thing is it doesn´t have the instructions to place all stencil it brings. Can any one help me on this?. Thanks 

Superscale as were Microscale before re-branding were never too great at providing placement information for the stenciling provided on their sheets , seem to recall that the Fujimi A-4 series were well supplied with stenciling so maybe someone could give you a copy of one of their instructions sheets as a source.

14 minutes ago, Des said:

Superscale as were Microscale before re-branding were never too great at providing placement information for the stenciling provided on their sheets , seem to recall that the Fujimi A-4 series were well supplied with stenciling so maybe someone could give you a copy of one of their instructions sheets as a source.

Thanks. I thought maybe it already exists some complete information from Super Decals.  Thanks again