1/35 ROSOMAK APC

The model depicts Rosomak APC of the Polish 12th Armoured Brigade as it looked when I took a few pictures of it in early 2018.

Aftermarket upgrading: metal barrel and antennas, resin cameras and wheels, resin/metal towing cable, decals for specific vehicle made from aftermarket decal set.

R1bdgfe-DW-1a.jpg

R1bdgfe-DW-4a.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-10.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-11.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-12.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-2.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-3.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-5.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-6.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-7.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-8.jpg

Ros-1-DW-3-9.jpg

Edited by Witman61
Trying to correct the size of displayed pictures - no idea how to
  • Like 20

Thank you guys for your nice comments.

Just to answer a few questions that have been asked above.

The model has been made from IBG 35033 kit with just few additions from 35032. The cameras on the top of the squad compartment are the Mk.FL resin set and the wheels come from PanzerArt resin RE35-401, the towing cable is Eureka XXL and the gun barrel + antenas come from Master Model.

The decals come from the kit + ToroModel 35D45 placards which give much realism to the model.

Painting: priming - Gunze MrSurfacer 1000 + resin and metal surfacers, base coat - Hataka and Tamiya (tyres), finish - Tamiya, AK Interactive & 502 Abtailung (enamel and oil wash), Vallejo (metallics), Humbrol (drybrushing) and in the last step the wheels, lower part and the rear of the vehicle were sprayed with Tamiya buff.

There is quite extensive interior in this kit - even the engine is included - but not much can be seen through the open hatches.

There is another ROSOMAK APC on my workbench now - this time a basic version without turret which I hope to complete this month and show you when it's ready.

Best from Szczecin PL to all the Brothers in Arms!

Edited by Witman61