AZ Bf 109 Joy Packs (3 in 1)

Vlad

Quick couple of questions about these. I've bought two of them now, the first a couple of years ago and the other a bit more recently, and I noticed the content is not the same. I checked my Hannants orders and I definitely had the same serial number item both times.

First one:

- Two additional sprues with the early cowling with the 7.7mm MGs

- 2x square frame canopy + 1x Erla canopy

Second one:

- only one 7.7mm MG cowling sprue

- 1x square frame canopy + 2x Erla canopy

No big issue, either way I can get 3 109s but I have to do more late versions from this second box while the first catered for multiple G-2s. Did the content of the pack change deliberately at some point? If I want to get more is there a way to tell what I'm getting inside?

Additional question, can we expect more Joy Packs with other versions in the future? E.g. an F series Joy Pack, or 3-in-1 G-10s and K-4s?

16 minutes ago, Vlad said:

Yup, 7704 is the one I have both now and the one I bought before. @Dave Fleming do yours have one or two extra sprues each with the G-2/4 cowling and 7.7mm guns?

Yes, although the instructions are only for the G5/6/14! Luckily I have the G14 kit, which covers the G2 as well!

I do want to do more late Gs with Erla, so interested in the outcome!

To Vlad - I am not sure what is the correct content of 7704.

Anyway if you need some parts to build your desired 109, just send me e-mail to [email protected] and I am sure we can solve it.

More joypacks - I think F is real later this year, K for sure not.

• Like 2

Thanks @Jan Polc for the offer of parts. I'll consider it, but I have spare markings for most types, and what would be the fun being picky now when I can just keep building even more 109s? 😅

Good news, I'll keep an eye out for that F Joy Pack!