Revell 1/48 Tornado F3

You`ve done a wonderful job on this flicknife,........  I opened mine and closed the box again because of the number of parts!! 

I remember watching these flying in and out of Leeming all the time while based at Catterick,..... funny what you take for granted eh,...... I`d love to see one airborne again!

All the best

Tony 

Thank you all for the nice comments 😊

10 hours ago, Kitchen Modeller said:

Very nice - decal on the tail looks good from here. The resin really adds something. Those nozzles look brilliant. Great paint job all round. Love the weathering effects. 

It was the decal eagle on the otherside of the tail, It would't set very well. So it ended up peeling 🙄. Think i'll do the other markings on the next and use the spare eagle on this one! 😊

8 hours ago, markmcguire25 said:

Looks great! What nozzles did you use?

Thank you. I used aires, tornado exhaust nozzle's 😊

I was kindly given a couple of tail eagles not on the white background so did mine a a standard 23 Sqn.  Tempted to another one as well, so need to think about other decal options

adbb8wil7sw-JD4gvFI_k63DlzO_651XYkASEpD_

• Like 3

Thats a very nice build there, love the dio with it too👌

Absolutly think I'll probs build the 111 sqn next. So I can use the 23 sqn decal on this one! But will be a little while yet as just put tamiya's F-14D 1/48 on the bench! 😊

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, beezwhat12 said:

Absolutly think I'll probs build the 111 sqn next. So I can use the 23 sqn decal on this one! But will be a little while yet as just put tamiya's F-14D 1/48 on the bench! 😊

Did fancy a standard tail 111 sqn, or 11 Sqn double Eagles.  Same boat - grey green 1/48 Jag on the go now, with more waiting after that.

• Like 1