Tamiya 1-350 Bismarck.

surfsup

Wow very impressionate

I will follow your build because i have the same model also in my stash ( a gift from my wife ), so you can teach me a little bit, because i never built any ship.

Cheers

Werner

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:12 AM, beefy66 said:

Looking very sharp there Mark great PE work. 👍🏻

Beefy 

Thanks for your comments my Friend.....Cheers mark

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:55 PM, Harry Callahan said:

Wow very impressionate

I will follow your build because i have the same model also in my stash ( a gift from my wife ), so you can teach me a little bit, because i never built any ship.

Cheers

Werner

Thanks for your comments Werner much appreciated. First Ship so welcome to the Club. Just take your Time and most of all enjoy the experience.....Cheers mark

• Like 1

Gidday Mark, Your Bismarck is certainly shaping up very good. A question if I may? You mentioned in a post above E-Z-Line for rigging. I think I've heard of it before but know nothing about it. Is it like, sewing thread, or fly fishing line, modeling line or what? And is it a generic product in Manchester (not the city) stores, sports stores, hobby stores etc or does it have to be bought on-line? And would it be fine enough for 1/600. Oh alright, that's three questions. Many thanks. Regards, Jeff.

59 minutes ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Mark, Your Bismarck is certainly shaping up very good. A question if I may? You mentioned in a post above E-Z-Line for rigging. I think I've heard of it before but know nothing about it. Is it like, sewing thread, or fly fishing line, modeling line or what? And is it a generic product in Manchester (not the city) stores, sports stores, hobby stores etc or does it have to be bought on-line? And would it be fine enough for 1/600. Oh alright, that's three questions. Many thanks. Regards, Jeff.

Hey Mate. It is a Synthetic Line that comes on a Spool. It stretches to 7 Times it's Length and comes in various Diameters. I get mine from local Traders at Hobby Shows. There are other Products put out by Infini and Uschi. I know they are stocked in some stores. IF you go to BNA Model's Website in Melbourne they stock Infini and Uschi. It comes in all Sizes so you should be able to find one to suit you there. Just go to there Website and type in Rigging into their Search Engine and it will come up. Hope that helps.....Cheers mark   

Have started working on her main Aircraft Hanger. As supplied in the Kit it is actually for the Tirpitz. For an accurate Bismarck some Surgery and P/E is required. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

100_2386.jpg

100_2387.jpg

100_2388.jpg

100_2389.jpg

100_2390.jpg

100_2391.jpg

100_2392.jpg

100_2393.jpg

100_2394.jpg

100_2395.jpg

100_2396.jpg

100_2397.jpg

100_2398.jpg

100_2399.jpg

• Like 6

Thank you for your comments Gents much appreciated. Now I am test fitting all Main Sub-Assemblies for fit and am very happy how they look. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

• Like 6

Brilliant work Mark

The Bismarck is high on my to do list and where did you get the Kagero books from they are a must have for when i start my Bismarck 

Looking forward to your next update.

Cheers Lee

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:06 AM, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

Looking good Mark, I love it when I get to this stage and it starts looking like the final product.

:thumbsup:

I agree and sometimes you feel like you are never going to get there.....Cheers mark

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:19 PM, BeltArmor said:

Brilliant work Mark

The Bismarck is high on my to do list and where did you get the Kagero books from they are a must have for when i start my Bismarck 

Looking forward to your next update.

Cheers Lee

Thanks for the comments Lee. Much appreciated. If you check out Ronnels Hobbies here in OZ they stock the Kagero Books so you may be able to get one from them.....Cheers mark

• Like 1