Dassault Aviation Gb for 2021 @25 on 20 th October 2019

TEMPESTMK5

23 minutes ago, desert falcon said:

Good evening Patrice,

Not sure exactly how a GB works but I’m going to read the instructions carefully, so please count me in so we can reach the magic number 30. 

Thanks

Johnny 

Good evening Johnny

You will see that participating in a Gb is very simple ; once the Gb is started you open a thread where you post pictures of the updates of the build but you can read the other rules for example here :

All the best

Patrice

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, desert falcon said:

Good evening Patrice,

Not sure exactly how a GB works but I’m going to read the instructions carefully, so please count me in so we can reach the magic number 30. 

Thanks

Johnny 

If I can help answer questions please feel free to ask ? You can get my attention by doing this @Corsairfoxfouruncle or quoting my response. 

Dennis

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

If I can help answer questions please feel free to ask ? You can get my attention by doing this @Corsairfoxfouruncle or quoting my response. 

Dennis

....and Dennis will probably give you his phone number too!! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good evening Johnny

You will see that participating in a Gb is very simple ; once the Gb is started you open a thread where you post pictures of the updates of the build but you can read the other rules for example here :

All the best

Patrice

Thanks a lot Patrice! 

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good evening all

Thank you for keeping your interest in this Gb ...

See you next year ..

All the best

Patrice

Patrice,

Start a new list now and keep pushing it, this will be a winner next year of this I am sure!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wez said:

Patrice,

Start a new list now and keep pushing it, this will be a winner next year of this I am sure!

Good morning Wez

I will change the title but I don't think it is necessary to start a new list ?

All the best

Patrice

1 hour ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good morning Wez

I will change the title but I don't think it is necessary to start a new list ?

All the best

Patrice

With the greatest of respect, I disagree.  This thread has served upto the 2020 poll, now it's time for a new one starting from scratch.

You might receive all the same committments as previous, but some may chose to build their Mirages, Alpha Jets,  and Etendards in other GBs.

Same for all the other unsuccessful threads, consign them to the archives, and start from fresh - after the poll has closed.

2 hours ago, theplasticsurgeon said:

With the greatest of respect, I disagree.  This thread has served upto the 2020 poll, now it's time for a new one starting from scratch.

You might receive all the same committments as previous, but some may chose to build their Mirages, Alpha Jets,  and Etendards in other GBs.

Same for all the other unsuccessful threads, consign them to the archives, and start from fresh - after the poll has closed.

Good afternoon Theplastisurgeon

Thank you for your remark , I just sent a message to Enzo and we will see what he says about that ..

All the best

Patrice