This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

TEMPESTMK5

Dassault Aviation Gb @21 on 11 th September

Just now, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good morning Chris

Very good looking Mirage ..

May I add your name to the list ? 

Patrice

Yep.  🙂

My whirlwind life seldom seems to let me finish in time, but I'm definitely interested in the subject if timing works out.

Posted (edited)

Delete please

Edited by Peter Lloyd
Already signed up!

Yes please - count me in if you would - not sure what I will attempt, there's plenty of choice though. 😀

16 minutes ago, Jinxman said:

Yes please - count me in if you would - not sure what I will attempt, there's plenty of choice though. 😀

Hi JInxman

Welcome aboard , I added your name to the list ..

We are now at 17 but we need more people for this Gb so do not hesitate to advertise around you..

Patrice

10 hours ago, modelling minion said:

I have a couple of suitable kits in the stash Patrice so you can add my name to the list.

Good morning modelling minion

Welcome aboard

All the best

Patrice

At this point in time, I'll say yes to this, I've just bought a Airfix Super Mystere. 

Steve.

1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

At this point in time, I'll say yes to this, I've just bought a Airfix Super Mystere. 

Steve.

Good afternoon Steve

Welcome aboard  I think you will have more fun with the Azur / Special Hobby SMB2 kit ,  some examples of what can be done with this kit :

http://master194.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109161

http://master194.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108539

Patrice

You maybe right Patrice, though I like older kits for GBs, it is not such a big deal if it turns out poorly due to pressure to finish, I think buying one of the newer kits is a good insurance policy though :). I could always do one of my SH F.1s or the Heller or Airfix or Hasegawa one. ;) :D

Steve.

5 hours ago, stevehnz said:

You maybe right Patrice, though I like older kits for GBs, it is not such a big deal if it turns out poorly due to pressure to finish, I think buying one of the newer kits is a good insurance policy though :). I could always do one of my SH F.1s or the Heller or Airfix or Hasegawa one. ;) :D

Steve.

Hi Steve

I am very pleased to see that you have a lot of choices ..

I really hope that this Gb will pass the vote with so many interesting subjects ..

Patrice

I'm in.  I've had my Mach 2 kit of the Falcon 20 sitting for a few years.  I plan to build the U.S. Coast Guard HU-25A Guardian version (I've got a couple thousand hours pilot time in them) and always wanted to build the model.

10 hours ago, Goatdriver said:

I'm in.  I've had my Mach 2 kit of the Falcon 20 sitting for a few years.  I plan to build the U.S. Coast Guard HU-25A Guardian version (I've got a couple thousand hours pilot time in them) and always wanted to build the model.

Good morning Goatdriver

Welcome aboard , I will follow your build with a lot of interest ..

All the best

Patrice

Merci, TEMPESTMK5.  In 1989 I participated in a Falcon operators conference in your beautiful part of the world (in Deauville).

Robert

13 hours ago, Goatdriver said:

Merci, TEMPESTMK5.  In 1989 I participated in a Falcon operators conference in your beautiful part of the world (in Deauville).

Robert

Good morning Robert

You are welcome , I hope that you enjoyed your stay in Normandy 30 years ago ?..

All the best

Patrice

Good Evening Patrice,

We had a great time in Normandy--fantastic food and wine, very friendly people, beautiful scenery.  We also were able to take an all-day tour of many of the D-Day sites and museums.

Regards

Robert