Dassault Aviation Gb for 2021 @25 on 20 th October 2019

TEMPESTMK5

Just now, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good morning Chris

Very good looking Mirage ..

May I add your name to the list ? 

Patrice

Yep.  🙂

My whirlwind life seldom seems to let me finish in time, but I'm definitely interested in the subject if timing works out.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Jinxman said:

Yes please - count me in if you would - not sure what I will attempt, there's plenty of choice though. 😀

Hi JInxman

Welcome aboard , I added your name to the list ..

We are now at 17 but we need more people for this Gb so do not hesitate to advertise around you..

Patrice

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

At this point in time, I'll say yes to this, I've just bought a Airfix Super Mystere. 

Steve.

Good afternoon Steve

Welcome aboard  I think you will have more fun with the Azur / Special Hobby SMB2 kit ,  some examples of what can be done with this kit :

http://master194.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109161

http://master194.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108539

Patrice

You maybe right Patrice, though I like older kits for GBs, it is not such a big deal if it turns out poorly due to pressure to finish, I think buying one of the newer kits is a good insurance policy though :). I could always do one of my SH F.1s or the Heller or Airfix or Hasegawa one. ;) :D

Steve.

5 hours ago, stevehnz said:

You maybe right Patrice, though I like older kits for GBs, it is not such a big deal if it turns out poorly due to pressure to finish, I think buying one of the newer kits is a good insurance policy though :). I could always do one of my SH F.1s or the Heller or Airfix or Hasegawa one. ;) :D

Steve.

Hi Steve

I am very pleased to see that you have a lot of choices ..

I really hope that this Gb will pass the vote with so many interesting subjects ..

Patrice

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Goatdriver said:

I'm in.  I've had my Mach 2 kit of the Falcon 20 sitting for a few years.  I plan to build the U.S. Coast Guard HU-25A Guardian version (I've got a couple thousand hours pilot time in them) and always wanted to build the model.

Good morning Goatdriver

Welcome aboard , I will follow your build with a lot of interest ..

All the best

Patrice

13 hours ago, Goatdriver said:

Merci, TEMPESTMK5.  In 1989 I participated in a Falcon operators conference in your beautiful part of the world (in Deauville).

Robert

Good morning Robert

You are welcome , I hope that you enjoyed your stay in Normandy 30 years ago ?..

All the best

Patrice

• 1 month later...