Luft46, Panzer46 & Hikoki46 GB #24 so far for 2021

JOCKNEY

I was trying to inject some culture in here but can see that's a was of time!!! :P

ok now in not so goodie engrish......

Let me see. (he takes the skull...or in this case the mangled up body of poor old RB who made comments that Mrs. RB found out about :chair: ) Oh, poor Rabbit Leader! I used to know him, @Hockeyboy76 or @JOCKNEY— he was mostly a very funny guy, and with an so so imagination....ok none at all. He carried me on his back a thousand times, well at least the slabs of bee , and now - how terrible - this is all that's left of him, enough to only fill a small cup. It makes my stomach turn, will it would if I knew what bits were in the cup....it does sort of look like soup....or baked beans.. I don’t know how many times I kissed the lips that used to be right here....... not bloody likely!!!! Where are all your corny jokes about your misses now? Your pranks? Your songs? The rest of your body?

Your flashes of wit (they do have a strange name for that sort of thing in Banana-bender land) that used to set the whole table laughing...or running away? You don’t make anybody smile now...... well maybe your misses once the insurance check arrives! Are you sad about that? You need to go to your lady’s room, in spirit preferable and not in a cup,  and tell her that you're very very sorry and you'll happily spend hours following her about never complaining again! That’ll make her laugh. 

• Haha 3

Well I’ve just agreed to go shopping with Mrs RL to the very same Shopping Centre she’s been to for the last five of the six days past! Surely I get some bonus points for that? 

Well done Rich, but I still think you make a better plastic modeller than literary artist... that’s a compliment you know! 

Cheers... Dave (my god how this thread has drifted!)

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, trickyrich said:

it's my duty and I take full responsibility!!  :D

I helped a little bit 😎  

@Rabbit Leader, You notice how @trickyrich takes responsibility for his actions, instead of bluffing his way out of voluntold duties. 🤔😁. I’m sure @JOCKNEY will back me up on this small point. 

Edited by Hockeyboy76
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

This is now available to print off and hang on the wall, a rare moment to savour :wink:

5 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Make it the GB build Banner!

I want royalties!!! :fight:

• Haha 2

On 12/20/2019 at 12:24 AM, Rabbit Leader said:

Well I’ve just agreed to go shopping with Mrs RL to the very same Shopping Centre she’s been to for the last five of the six days past! Surely I get some bonus points for that?

Depends. Does it have a model shop/motorbike dealer/strip club/pub (delete as inappropriate) in there? 

On 12/20/2019 at 7:30 AM, JOCKNEY said:

For goodness sake dont spoil the moment some of us have waited years for this to happen ! :clif:

Implication by Association is the phrase I think most appropriately inappropriate here ;) 

1 hour ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

One Saturday morning at three,
A cheese monger's shop in Paree.
Collapsed to the ground,
With a thunderous sound,
Leaving only a pile of de brie.

16 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

That’s so bad! 

Aye. Talk about a cheesy joke :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thought this one need a return visit seeing as how it got a bit off message.... so unusual for me :giggle:

Can we start posting some pictures of potential build candidates to give people ideas of what can be included. 

cheers Pat

Probably a bit to "whiffy" for this GB but here are two of my Panzer46 builds currently waiting for some paint on the shelf of doom 💀 I've got a stash full of Panzer46 stuff that I can post photos of if anyone wants some more inspiration?

Panzerkampfwagen E-75 "Königskobra"
e75kk_05.jpg

e75kk_07.jpg

Sturmgeschütz E-100

e100stug_01

e100stug_04.png

Edited by Mig Eater
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...

What are the rules for qualification Pat (sorry if I've missed this somewhere)?

The only thing I have that could possibly qualify is a prop-driven Shinden.  Two prototypes built and some very short flights, but the intended '46 serial production never occurred.  Would that be OK?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

maybe we could threaten to start the bad jokes up again unless the start signing up for this GB????  :D

I so want to build a serious bad-bottom tank for this GB!!

edit: "serious bad-bottom tank" :rofl2: , the forum software word filter cracks me up every time!!  

I reckon for this years Bumfight Joke fest we test it to the limits! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, trickyrich said:

maybe we could threaten to start the bad jokes up again unless the start signing up for this GB????  :D

...I reckon for this years Bumfight Joke fest we test it to the limits! :D

Oh God, please, no! If it helps avoid another 'joke'-fest I'll sign up as well. There's a Revell Horten Go229 in the stash that was bought to provide the wings for another project but has new been saved after I was given a pre-built PM kit that will act as ritual sacrifice instead. So I could do the Revell kit but was thinking of Soviet or RAF markings over a bare metal and wood finish if that was acceptable?

• Haha 1

What do you call a cow with two legs?

Lean beef!

What did Winnie the Pooh say to his agent?

"Show me the honey!"

What's green and has wheels?

Grass. I lied about the wheels.

What's green, fuzzy, and would hurt if it fell on you out of a tree?

A pool table.

Do you know who won the first ‘Tour de France’?

The 5th Panzer Division

What kind of tank flies?

A Peter Panzer.

• Haha 2

Without having to drag through the last 3 pages from when I last looked at this, I was in a total no more GBs phase then, I'm guessing the J7M1 Shinden would do for a Hikokai 46, what about the A7m Reppu though? I've got both & might be persuaded.

Steve.

• Like 2