C-124 lift

Convair

Does anyone have (schematic) pictures / drawings showing how the Douglas C-124 Globemaster II belly lift works? I have an Airmodel kit of this plane, and I would like to build it with the lift lowered (so the cables / rails / chains / mechanisms / whatever that moves the lift will be visible). It would be very pretense to want to build the elevator actually having movement, in 1/72 scale, but if I can ... 🤔. Searching on Google, I found some relevant information, but I need more images (for modeling purposes, showing the visible details, including the parts inside the fuselage). Please, can anyone help me?

Edited by Convair

Thank you guys, I appreciate very much your attention. I already have (in paper) this C-124 book. Believe me, for a good (or at least acceptable) representation of the lift "in plastic", even in 1/72 scale, the photos/drawings of the lift mechanism need to be more detailed. It would be ideal the "erection and maintenance instructions" of the C-124 (just as there are the "erection and maintenance" manuals of the B-17, C-47, etc.), at least showing the part relating to the lift.

Edited by Convair

On 1/22/2019 at 10:38 AM, andyf117 said:

This book has got what you're looking for and a whole lot more:

d2699f6798c4f7f01bd9b933e922e3e5.jpg

I can point you to a site to download it (free)....

Warning!  I tried this site and my anti-virus said it was a fraudulent website with Malware!